Qbit’s PBX, VoIP & 3CX business phone solutions are based on years of experience supporting small to medium sized businesses in Perth, Western Australia.
We can create a phone system package to fit your business’s needs. Whether you’re working from multiple locations, have a mobile workforce, or require presentation and conferencing equipment, we have the expertise to deliver a reliable solution.
10 Advantages of 3CX Phone System
- Software-based: Easy to install & manage
- Work from anywhere with iOS & Android clients
- Save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks & Mobile / Remote clients
- Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
- Inexpensive to buy and expand
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure & Server hardware
- Better customer service with advanced call queues
- Integrate with CRM & Accounting software
- Standards-based – use popular IP Phones, SIP Trunks
- Click 2 Call from your website
A complete small business phone system that can be cheaper than line rental.
Every small business owner struggles to have cost effective, streamlined communications that can grow with the company. Many start-ups rely solely on mobile phones, which, whilst fine for one or two people, doesn’t enable the most basic of call functions.
For a small rental fee, Qbit will install phones into your business, which then use your internet connection to make calls. Your company benefits from all the features expected from a business grade phone system, without the hassle.
The system is able to expand with your business. Starting with a minimum of 2 handsets, simply add extra handsets, one by one, as your new staff come on board. Best of all, you never need to talk to your telephone company again, even if you move offices! Just pick up your system and plug it in to any quality internet connection and it will work.
Easy Installation and Management
Because 3CX runs on Windows, it is easily installed and managed by our System Engineers. It’s preconfigured to work with popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways and SIP trunks saving you the hassle of having to configure and manage these devices.
- No need for extensive telecom knowledge or training
- Open Standards – Vendor independent
- Central Control from the 3CX Management Console
- Choose from popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways, SIP Trunk
ABOVE: Screenshot of our phone system from the 1st February 2021. 123 calls with an average wait time of 10 seconds!!
If you’re looking for a new phone system contact us today to see how we can make it happen. You can also sign up here and a representative will contact you.