The new office will provide us with:
- Staff close to the city that will lead to faster onsite response times
- Account managers close to clients so they can ensure our clients are getting the best service and can offer virtual CIO services
- A stock of parts in the city to allow for faster repairs
- Meeting and training rooms close to the heart of the city
- A central office for those clients that want to drop off equipment
- A mini display room where clients can come and see new technology
We are looking forward to implementing the above. This has been made possible because of the growth of Qbit over the last 2 years. This Growth has been made possible by our loyal clients, dedicated staff and all the referrals we have received from them.