Qbit Computers has been placed 35th on the CRN Fast50 2021 nationwide and 5th in Western Australia. This list reflects the top 50 fastest growing IT companies in Australia as reported by CRN, a notable Australian IT Magazine. This is the third time Qbit has had the distinction of making the Fast50.
The CRN Fast50 has been an annual recognition for fastest-growing companies in the Australian IT channel based on year-on-year revenue growth, among other factors.
“This success would not have been possible without the hard work and dedication of every member of our team. We also attribute this success to the trust and support of our valued clients. Despite the challenges that come with the business and unforeseen roadblocks, Qbit has managed to grow and maintain our exceptional IT service guarantee,” said Fabio Suffell, Director of Qbit Computers.
Key factors that led to the top 50 result.
- The extremely high retention rate of current customers, and we thank you all for your commitment to Qbit
- Excellent referrals from customers and partners
- A large number of new clients brought onboard. Most of those clients chose us over two or three other IT companies that they interviewed. Special thanks go to John & Jamie in our sales team for a great year.
- The dedication of our staff to providing a high level of support to our customers. Thank you to the whole team.
- We constantly achieve a high Net Promoter Score in excess of 70.
We will continue to focus on “Exceptional Service and Reliable IT” for the clients that have supported us throughout this journey, and those yet to join us. We will also continue to provide a fun, challenging, and rewarding environment for our employees. However, we know that there are always improvements that can be made, and it’s our self-awareness, and constant determination to improve that has enabled us to achieve this result.