Qbit Computers is a great place to work, grow and advance your career.
Established since 1995, we provide a large range of IT support services to a range of small start-ups through to large corporate and government firms in various industries.
We love solving complex problems in a fun environment whilst making ICT simple, reliable and mutually profitable.
Perks & Culture
At Qbit we are proud of our high performing team and continue to maintain a fun and family-friendly work environment throughout our two offices.
Perks that our team enjoy:
- A service vehicle for site visits
- Flexible work hours and arrangements - as long as the work gets done, we can offer flexible start/finish times etc.
- A social club that organises regular team social events plus an annual family activity
- We are advocates of internal promotion - we future career advancement into leadership opportunities
- Training and development programs. When your skills get better, the service we offer our clients gets better. Everyone wins!
- Mobile and laptop
- Open modern offices with unlimited soft drinks, biscuits and snacks
The following opportunities are currently available:
IT Support Engineer - Level 2
About the role
This is a full-time position, where you will provide remote support based at our Perth offices as well as on-site support (service vehicle will be provided for these visits).
As a Senior Support Engineer position, you will be an escalation point as well as being involved in Project Scoping and Implementation.
This is a diverse role where you will work with a wide variety of technologies, in a great team environment, supporting small start-ups to large corporate and government firms in various industries
Skills & Requirements
- Prior experience in a level 2 or 3 support role working with managed services (MSP)
- Current driver's license
- A clear customer-first approach
- Proficiency in the following technologies :
- Microsoft Server products
- Server Virtualisation – ESX & Hyper-V
- Microsoft Exchange & Office 365
- Backup and recovery - VEEAM, Acronis & StorageCraft
- 3CX VOIP Telephony
- Cyberoam / Sophos / SonicWALL
- Previous project implementation experience will help you within this role
If you are interested in talking to us, apply through SEEK
Junior IT Technician
- Assist staff with
- Sales and Technical jobs
- Building and preparing computer systems
- Basic computer and IT maintenance
- General office maintenance
- Collecting stock from suppliers
- Moving IT infrastructure
- Keeping office and workshop tidy
- Able to use your initiative
- Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Good work ethic
- Good Attitude
Beneficial, but not essential
- Building computer systems
- Setting up office workstations
- Computer maintenance
- Experience with ConnectWise or other ticketing systems
- Experience with Kaseya or other remote management systems
We are always interested in meeting talented people who are passionate about business technology solutions. If you are interested in talking to us, apply through SEEK
Submit your resume today!
If you would like to join the Qbit team, drop your details and a copy of your latest resume in the form below.