Qbit’s PBX, VoIP & 3CX phone solutions are based on years of experience supporting small to medium sized businesses.
We can create a package to fit your business’s needs. Whether you’re working from multiple locations, have a mobile workforce, or require presentation and conferencing equipment, we have the expertise to deliver a reliable solution.
PBX Phone Systems
A complete small business phone system that can be cheaper than line rental.
Every small business owner struggles to have cost effective, streamlined communications, that can grow with the company. Many start-ups rely solely on mobile phones, which, whilst fine for one or two people, doesn’t enable the most basic of call functions.
For a small rental fee, Qbit will install phones into your business, which then use your internet connection to make calls. Your company benefits from all the features expected from a business grade phone system, without the hassle.
The system is able to expand with your business. Starting with a minimum of 2 handsets, simply add extra handsets, one by one, as your new staff come on board. Best of all, you never need to talk to your telephone company again, even if you move offices! Just pick up your system and plug it in to any quality internet connection and it will work.
- 4 Phones
- The ability to make 4 concurrent calls with no line rental
- 2 Phone numbers - 1 for voice and 1 for fax
- Low VOIP call rates
- Low account keeping fee
- Voice mail
- Incoming Fax to email
- Remotely maintained with no extra charges to change configuration
All the above for less than $160 per month!
(Setup fees depend on configuration and location.)
3CX PHONE SYSTEMS
3CX Phone System for Windows is a software based PBX that works with SIP standard based IP Phones, SIP trunks and VoIP Gateways to provide a full PBX solution – without the inflated cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ PBX. Used by more than 30,000 companies globally, 3CX has been recognized for its innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Easy Installation and Management
Because 3CX runs on Windows, it is easily installed and managed by our System Engineers. It’s preconfigured to work with popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways and SIP trunks saving you the hassle of having to configure and manage these devices.
- No need for extensive telecom knowledge or training
- Open Standards – Vendor independent
- Central Control from the 3CX Management Console
- Choose from popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways, SIP Trunks
ABOVE: Screen shot of our phone system from the 1st of December 2016.
44 calls with an average wait time 12 seconds.
10 Advantages of 3CX Phone System
- Software based: Easy to install & manage
- Inexpensive to buy and expand
- Work from anywhere with iOS & Android clients
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure & Server hardware
- Save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks & Mobile / Remote clients
- Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
- Better customer service with advanced call queues
- Integrate with CRM & Accounting software
- Standards based – use popular IP Phones, SIP Trunks
- Click 2 Call from your website
If you’re looking for a new phone system contact us today to see how we can make it happen.